Greenhouse Clear Film – 0.20mm, 8mi
★ Long-life Span
High and low temperature resistance, anti-aging. Longer service life and cost-effective performance
★ High Strength
Strength can double the national standard, impact resistance, thermal expansion and contraction, and the ability to withstand load exceeds similar films
★ High Light Transmission
Light transmittance up to 90%, 3-5% higher than similar products, higher light transmittance, to ensure that enough light can be absorbed by plants
★ High Insulation
Adding sufficient amount of high-quality insulation additives and EVA, it has better performance than similar film insulation layer, blocking infrared rays from the material, reducing the heat loss in the greenhouse at night and significantly improving the film insulation performance
★ Anti-dripping & Defogging
Good initiality, short initial drip time, high and low temperature flow drip effect, can quickly reduce or eliminate the mist in a short time
Proper Installation Instructions
Demonstration of proper installation
Demonstration of wrong installation
Film Selection and Installation Guidelines
1. The area, with big temperature difference between day and night, is suitable for the high-thermicity and high-transmission film
2. The area with strong sunshine is suitable for the high-diffusion film.
3. The function of two sides of the film is different，kindly install the film according to the prints and labels.
4. Avoiding thermal expansion and contraction, install the greenhouse in the morning or evening, tighten the film in winter，and loosen it in summer.
5. Do not spray the chemicals onto the poly，and also do not use the Sulfur Burner inside the greenhouse，because this will accelerate the aging process.
6. Avoid directly touching with the plants, equipment of irrigation and heater, etc.
7. Store the film in a dry shading place within 6 months before installing.
|Elongation at Break
|Note: 0.5 integer multiples of the width can be cut.|