We hope everything with you and your family is fine. As our important partners, we care about your health. Here we’d like to share some useful tips for you to keep yourself and your loved ones healthy.
1. Frequently wash your hands with water and soap for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
3. Avoid crowded places, and avoid close contact with people who are sick.
Protect Other People
1. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
2. Wear a mask if you feel sick, especially when you are around other people.
3. Clean and disinfect frequently used surfaces on a daily basis.
Then, according to the World Health Organization, it’s secure to receive a letter or a package from China. We are also taking several measures to make sure that our workers are safe and our products are safe.
1. Our security services are in full operation. We take employees’ temperature daily.
2. We care about the safety and well-being of our employees. Employees who feel sick are recommended to stay home until they are free of illness.
3. Protective face masks are provided at the workplace 3 times a week. Every employee is required to wear a face mask.
4. We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workplace.
5. We recommend employees to fill out a daily health questionnaire that asks about their health and mood.
6. Employees get equal treatment in our company, and no stereotypes in the workplace.
For our business, we have returned to normal. There is no expectation of late delivery.
Post time: Dec-31-2021