TOYOTANI Black White Panda Film
★ The white surface reflects the sun's rays and reduces heat absorption; the black surface blocks light transmission and efficiently cuts off light; In summer, it can effectively reduce the temperature inside the shed by 5-10 degrees! In winter, it can reduce the heat dissipation in the shed.
★ Excellent anti-aging properties, longer service life compared to traditional covering materials such as shade net, grass curtain, felt, etc.
★ Stronger mechanical properties, strong wind resistance, not easy to deformation, not easy to accumulate water and snow.
★ Can effectively protect the shed facilities from the external environment, extending its service life and saving more use and labor costs.
★ Beijing Fenglong and Japanese enterprises for 20 years, quality control management technology is from Japan, the quality of the whole process can be controlled
Black and white film is a film that is white on the outside and black on the inside, and has a full blackout effect.
Film Selection and Installation Guidelines
1. The film is installed with the white side facing out and the black side facing in.
2. Installing loosely in summer, installing tightly in autumn and winter.
3. Pesticides will accelerate the aging of the film, must avoid sulfur fumigation, avoid spraying pesticides directly on the film
4. Try to avoid contact between plant irrigation, heating and other equipment and the trellis film;
5. The film should be stored in a shaded and dry place to avoid high temperature exposure and should not exceed 6 months.
6. Spraying white paint or anti-rust treatment at the greenhouse skeleton, and no burr on the arch bar in contact with the film.
|Elongation at Break
|Note: 0.5 integer multiples of the width can be cut.|
Culture: edible mushroom greenhouse, silkworm greenhouse, livestock and poultry breeding greenhouse, aquaculture greenhouse, etc.
Planting: flower shading, light break (to adjust the flowering period), etc.
Others: Silage, forage preservation, greenhouse building outer cover, agricultural and sideline products preservation storage (such as potatoes), hydroponic impermeable layer, etc.